Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Challenge #148...Numbers Game...

Well I certainly owe all of you and especially my fellow girlfriends a sincere apology for posting so late today...I totally forgot about it this morning at 5 o'clock when I went off to work and when I was at work I could not post because the internet is so sketchy at work sometimes...
I digress...I am home from work now and am able to post my challenge this week. Better late than never!
The challenge this week is to place a NUMBER on your project!!! Nice and simple. Again, I used my Cameo to weld some numbers together for a fab 5th birthday card for a special young man. 
 
Link your projects and you may be hilighted at the end of the week...Happy Crafting!!
 



8 comments:

  1. No worries, Judy. Your card was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS fro the great challenge please note no 10 is wrong link to post my submission is number 11 thanks once again for the opportunity to take part in another great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome number birthday card thanks for the funchallenge again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great challenge...love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun challenge. Great DT inspiration
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete