Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Challenge #311 ~ Tags!

Hello there.  Heather here and I am your hostess for this week's  challenge.  And my challenge is TAGS! ~ make a tag or use a tag as an embellishment on a project.

My tag was inspired by the amazing tags I have been pinning to my Pinterest account.  Many colours of Tim Holtz mini distress inks were blended to get this look.  All the embellishments were found in my stash.


Here is a close up of the quote so you can read it:


So dig into your wagon and show me your tags this week.  Can't wait to see.




3 comments:

  1. Love your tag!! Fabulous colours and texture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heather! All the colors are so pretty, great Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Heather - love the colours and the quote is fab! Thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete